Recording of Residency Reflections: Interesting Cardiopulmonary Patient Cases
- Past Event
- Held: December 31, 2020
- Contact: Cate Langley
Registration for this Event is closed, please contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
This is a two hour program highlighting interesting case studies and presented by current or former Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Residents.
This webinar will
1. Help individuals studying for the CCS exam to have insight into interesting cases, the PT eval for these cases, outcome measures and interventions….all which will help in studying for the boards
2. Help clinicians who are dealing with difficult cases to have insight into evaluation, outcome measures and interventions for more difficult cases
3. Help students or residents with clinical problem solving cardiopulmonary cases
4. Provide interaction between experts in the field and the residents who are presenting these cases.
Traci Betts, PT, DPT, CCS
Ellen Hillegass, PT, EdD, CCS, FAPTA
Angela Campbell, PT, DPT, CCS
Talia Pollok, PT, DPT, CCS
1. the learner will be able to apply clinical information from a case with cardiopulmonary dysfunction to choose the appropriate outcome measure and interventions for the impairments found on initial evaluation.
2. the learner will be able to identify key components of an initial evaluation important for patients with cardiopulmonary dysfunction.
3. the learner will be able to discuss findings in a medical chart of a patient with cardiopulmonary dysfunction to determine appropriate PT diagnosis, prognosis and outcome measures
4. the learner will be able to determine severity of cardiopulmonary dysfunction in patient cases presented to determine appropriate interventions and prognosis.
Certificate of Attendance will be given. Your state licensure may allow CEU credits for this education activity. You will need to contact the agency or organization in your state, which handles your professional licensure, in order to determine whether credit is available for webinars, and without applications for approval.